VIP Team Manager - Arabic speaking
Who are you?
We are seeking a passionate, motivated and resourceful Manager to lead the Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) Lifestyle Team.
The position entails the management of a diverse and dynamic team who work on requests for UHNW individuals proving a luxury concierge service for their lifestyle. You will be responsible for the strategic direction of the team and you will in turn enable them to deliver a continually improving, innovative and best-in-class customer service experience.
You will have high levels of resilience and the ability to manage in a high pressure, complex environment. You will thrive on constantly being innovative and ambitious in your aims.
You will be used to working with or for Middle Eastern UHNW individuals and understanding their needs, requirements and personal preferences.
Who are we?
Ten is the global leader in the highest quality lifestyle and travel concierge services. We are profitable, with revenues of £30+ million and are growing at over 40% pa, led by the UK (our home market), and our 17 strong global office network. Two million wealthy people currently use our services through corporate schemes and our private membership network. We have the model, team, platform, investment and ambitions to become the world’s largest and most trusted service.
We are passionate about providing exceptional service and using our insider know-how, contacts and buying power to help our members get the most from life, wherever they are in the world. With worldwide offices we are growing fast and are seeking a passionate, motivated and resourceful individual to join tour team on a permanent basis.
To see how are we able to go that one step further when delivering exactly what our members ask for, please watch this short video from our CEO Alex Cheatle to find out https://vimeo.com/142122548
Your responsibilities will include:
- Measuring and managing the performance of the UHNW Lifestyle Team
- Ensuring consistent high standards of customer service delivery to members
- Providing support to the team on how to engage and personalise requests for members
- Provide innovative thinking in ways to improve the service for members in line with their requirements
- Mentoring team members to develop in line with their aspirations
- Handling member satisfaction issues that have been escalated by the team
- Promoting and educating all areas of the global business on the team
- Developing initiatives to improve the service and commerciality of the team
Full Time position 40 hours per week. Working 5 out of 7 days. Which will include weekends and late shifts.
- Experience managing a team of people
- Experience in working with UHNW Middle Eastern clients
- Fluent in Arabic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commercial awareness
- Experienced in the development and execution of team and department-level strategies
- Proven capability to own and lead projects
- Computer literate to a high level and proficient with all Microsoft Office programmes (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Preferably educated to an undergraduate level
- A competitive salary and performance related bonus
- Access to lots of great travel and entertainment discounts
- A full month off every 5 years
- The opportunity for real career development. All staff are encouraged to incorporate their aspirations and interests into their career.
The environment is modern, friendly & vibrant and everybody who joins Ten has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business.
To find out more about working at Ten, hear from some of our people and have a sneak peek at our offices, please watch this short video here.