Restaurants & Hospitality Lifestyle Manager - Private Dining and Events
- A ‘foodie’ who loves to eat out in the best places?
- The person your friends always ask where to book for that special occasion?
- Always ‘in the know’ about all the new openings about town?
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced and fun working environment?
Yes? Read on…
As a Restaurants & Hospitality Lifestyle Manager you will genuinely enjoy sharing your knowledge of restaurants and passion for food with our members. You will use your expertise to help our members to select and make the best possible bookings to suit their specifications and meet their deadlines. Some requests will be straight forward such as checking availability and making bookings. Others, however, will be more unusual and will require tenacity and excellent problem-solving skills. You will use your knowledge, contacts and expertise to ensure our members request gets fulfilled to the best it possibly can.
A passion for restaurants is a must and you must enjoy and be excited about food. Varied knowledge of different cuisines in France, Spain and worldwide will be an advantage.
Who We Are
At Ten our goal is simple, to become the most trusted service business in the world.
We are already the global market leader for lifestyle management and concierge services, providing services from a 20 + strong global office network with over 800 employees. We use our expertise, technology and buying power to grant our members direct access to the best travel, live entertainment, dining and luxury retail services. We also work closely with suppliers to provide exclusively negotiated benefits and employee loyalty schemes.
We deliver our service through a combination of Ten’s proprietary, unique technology-enabled platform and the expertise of our highly trained lifestyle managers. Ten is growing quickly and has ambitious plans to keep innovating, inspiring and to continue to improve the lives of millions of members. Will you help take us there?
We are looking for:
- Motivated team players who enjoy the challenge of meeting and beating targets.
- People who are passionate about delivering high-quality personalised support and have excellent research skills.
- People who can use their initiative and creativity to best meet the needs of our members.
- Someone who is a great foodie and familiar with different cuisines worldwide.
- A competitive salary and performance related bonus
- A 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years of service
- An outstanding perks program too: we work with the very best brands in the world and our employee perks are taken directly from the types of things we do for clients including exclusive discounts, treats, access to gigs, invites to dinners, social events, industry employee rates at hotels / for flights, freebies, money-can’t-buy experiences, etc…
The environment is modern, friendly and vibrant and everybody who joins Ten has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business. To find out more about working at Ten, hear from some of our people and have a sneak peek at our offices, please watch this short video here.