Russian Content Marketer
Do you want to play a key role in growing an already successful global service business within the luxury lifestyle sector?
We’re searching for a new Content Marketer to join our Product team. Responsible for engaging Russian-speaking members with Ten’s services through email marketing and web content, you’ll promote our services and own onboarding and retention programs.
Purpose of role
- To onboard and engage members with our services using email communications and editorial content
- To ensure regular usage of our services in a way which delivers value to our corporate clients
- To create engaging, timely and exciting copy for our digital platform, email newsletters, and any other copy required on time and error free
- To edit and proofread content from around the business
- To edit and update our Ten platforms
- To take responsibility for delivery of assigned projects
Ten provides award-winning intelligent support to private members, corporate clients and professional communities. Our lifestyle concierge business has offices all over the world and is growing fast.
We are passionate about service and use our insider know-how, contacts and buying power to help our members get the most from life, wherever they are in the world. We organise everything from luxury travel and gift buying to access to exclusive restaurants, clubs and events.
To see how are we able to go that one step further when delivering exactly what our members ask for, please watch this short video from our CEO Alex Cheatle to find out https://vimeo.com/142122548
To find out more about working at Ten, hear from some of our people and have a sneak peek at our offices, please watch this short video here.
- Perfect English and Russian
- Experience using email marketing software – preferably IBM Marketing Cloud
- Experience of maintaining websites
- Strong writing skills – able to write copy that sells but isn’t ‘salesy’
- Can write in a variety of styles
- Basic image editing skills
- Able to build relationships in order to pick up relevant trends and ideas
- Ensures that Ten’s use of data for marketing is compliant with data protection laws and best practice within the sector
- Can plan campaigns and present them in a format easily understood by people outside the team
- Good project management skills with a proven ability to prioritise and manage tasks in a demanding work environment
- Able to monitor impact of work using stats and feedback from stakeholders and adjusts strategy accordingly
- Basic HTML coding skills
A competitive salary with regular pay reviews
- Access to lots of great travel, dining and entertainment discounts
- A paid month off every five years
- Team and office-wide social events
The environment is modern, friendly and vibrant and everybody who joins Ten has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business.