Lead Product Manager | Travel
A digital product manager or product owner with Travel sector experience?
Someone that has experience managing a premium travel booking product that exists across multiple markets?
Yes? Read on….
As Lead Product Manager for Travel, you will be responsible for the successful delivery and Product Management of the online Travel module within our Digital Concierge Platform.
You will manage the day-to-day Product Management and Ownership for all things relating to online Travel, working alongside our Client Services, Commercial Travel, Tech and Operations teams to manage requirements gathering, analysis, specifications and manage stakeholder expectations.
Who We Are
At Ten our goal is simple, to become the most trusted service business in the world.
We are already the global market leader for lifestyle management and concierge services, providing services from a 20 + strong global office network with over 800 employees. We use our expertise, technology and buying power to grant our members direct access to the best travel, live entertainment, dining and luxury retail services. We also work closely with suppliers to provide exclusively negotiated benefits and employee loyalty schemes.
We deliver our service through a combination of Ten’s proprietary, unique technology-enabled platform and the expertise of our highly trained lifestyle managers. Ten is growing quickly and has ambitious plans to keep innovating, inspiring and to continue to improve the lives of millions of members. Will you help take us there?
If you'd like to learn more about Product at Ten, please follow this link - Click Here
As a Digital Product Manager you'll have 6 key areas of responsibility:
- Ensuring a consumer-ready Travel Platform and enhancing member experience - Working collaboratively across multiple teams, ensuring the Travel module is fit for purpose across all Travel products, and provides the most engaging and intuitive Travel search and booking features.
- Product Strategy and informing decisions - Ensuring the Travel module performance is tracked and analysed to draw valuable insights into Product decision making. You will work very closely with the Product Design team on consumer/concept testing strategies, UX/UI, user journeys, customisation flexibility and the overall premium member experience.
- Features, improvements and defects - You will challenge and work for the best solutions for our members, not only relating to features and usability, but also where product proposition, availability/coverage and price competitiveness is concerned. You’ll backup these suggestions by utilising data and prioritisation to constantly improve the Travel module.
- Personalisation and recommendations – you will be responsible for the personalisation functionality across the Travel module. This includes capturing members interests to provide and surface the most relevant, useful, inspiring and personalised content possible to the member, at the right moment. You will work with the Chief Product Officer and the wider Product Management team to devise Travel related strategies for the recommendations engine and machine learning capability that will greatly enhance the member experience across the entire service.
- Internal stakeholder management and requirements - Working with subject matter experts to determine your ideal roadmap for online Travel improvements and features. You are responsible for supporting Operational/Client Services teams with any training needs, prioritisation changes, DR processes, proactive updates and feature release information.
- Future proofing the Travel module and knowledge share - You are responsible for creating, maintaining and updating operational and product documentation on existing processes and functionality, such as functional specifications, data flows and user journeys.
Key skills required:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience digital product management within the eCommerce space
- Previous experience working on a Travel related product
- Previous experience managing a product that exists in multiple markets
- Good understanding of the premium and luxury market
- Ability to work closely with numerous internal stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience in dealing with 3rd party APIs
What makes this role great?
- Using new technology and working on a green build platform which is only 2 years old and growing fast
- Working on a global product live in 40+ markets
- Being able to see your work brought to life quickly and used by thousands of members
Our people are at the heart of the business and we have a culture of recognition and reward – both through regular appraisals but also annual Extra Mile Awards where we celebrate those who have gone that extra mile in their role. We also encourage all our staff to incorporate their aspirations and interests into their career at Ten and we are there every step of the way in supporting development.
All our employees also enjoy a range of benefits regardless of where they are based. Not only do we enjoy monthly Treats on Ten (on the tenth of each month!) but employees also get 3 extra days of annual leave in their third year and an extra month of every 5 years. In line with these milestone lengths of service, we also operate a Ten Loyalty Reward program – this is a bonus (although we prefer to refer to this as ‘extra spending money’) that is awarded once these milestones are reached. The thinking behind the program is that not only does it recognise and reward commitment and loyalty to the business, but it can also be used to fund the adventures to be had during sabbaticals – this is the main intention and driving force behind the program. We want to give our people extra spending money so that they can truly enjoy their sabbaticals.
Other benefits that Ten offer, specific to the UK office, range between an employer-contributory company pension (with a scheme that allows full decision making about what investments are made, levels of risk, ethical funds etc), all the way through to various discounts on both travel and entertainment events (the latter is of course available regardless of location). There are also lots of social events throughout the year (including drinks on the last Friday of the month) as well as a break-out room where employees can relax (or, if they wish, play one of the numerous games we provide!) whilst enjoying our latest fruit drop or “Breakfast on Ten”.
We also offer season ticket loans, access to childcare voucher and cycle schemes and, one of our more popular perks, working holiday opportunities with the ability to work from any of our 20+ offices without taking annual leave.