*Please visit www.tenproduct.com to find out more about working in Ten's Product Team.
Our Product Analysts support Product Managers to drive projects, sprints, builds, and rollouts forward. The rocket fuel behind every release, good analysts - for us - are focused on the detail, understand the importance of speed and agility, and genuinely care about delivering the very best user experience.
Who are we?
Ten is the global leader in the highest quality lifestyle and travel concierge services. We are profitable, with revenues of £30+ million and are growing at over 40% pa, led by the UK (our home market), and our 17 strong global office network. Two million wealthy people currently use our services through corporate schemes and our private membership network. We have the model, team, platform, investment and ambitions to become the world’s largest and most trusted service.
We are passionate about providing exceptional service and using our insider know-how, contacts and buying power to help our members get the most from life, wherever they are in the world. To find out more about working at Ten, hear from some of our people and have a sneak peek at our offices, please watch this short video here
We’ve spent the last two years building a digital platform to power our online concierge service, working to serve high-net-worth members on behalf of financial institutions, luxury brands, and companies that place a premium on delivering excellent customer service.
We work globally, are investing significantly in technology, and have embarked on a journey to being a product-led organisation with technology at its heart. We have made significant programming and infrastructural advances in the past two years, and now have a solid base and foundation to work from. Ten’s digital platform is the first of its kind in the lifestyle sector as a result.
Our digital platform is a multi-tenanted environment that enables us to create multiple instances which our corporate clients can white label or co-brand.
Reporting to the Senior Product Manager and based in Ten’s London office, this position plays a crucial role in ensuring the ongoing success of the platform as we expand our portfolio with multiple corporate clients and roll out the platform in new regions.
- Working alongside account management and operations teams to manage digital requirements and expectations.
- Working collaboratively with the Product Managers to ensure that all new platform-wide features and functionality are successfully launched.
- Working collaboratively with the Product Managers to ensure the smooth delivery of new client launches, assisting with risk analysis, project management, and internal stakeholder engagement.
- Working collaboratively with the Product Managers to analyse where existing functionality could benefit from new feature development.
- Create, maintain and update operational documentation on existing processes and functionality.
- Assist in employee education internally.
We are looking for someone who:
We’ve assembled a three-part package to attract the very best talent:
- A competitive salary.
- A competitive benefits package including extra holidays (+5 after Y1, +3 in Y3, month-long paid sabbaticals after Y5 etc), a bonus for some roles, employer-contributed pension, discounted gym membership, etc
- An outstanding perks program too: we work with the very best brands in the world and our employee perks are taken directly from the types of things we do for clients including exclusive discounts, treats, access to gigs, invites to dinners, social events, industry employee rates at hotels / for flights, freebies, money-can’t-buy experiences, etc…