Customer Service Ambassador
Do you value exceptional customer service?
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
Yes? Read on…
Working in the front line Service Ambassador team your ultimate purpose is to deliver exceptional customer service to ensure the member has the best experience each time they call.
You will handle a high volume of calls and need to engage with the member to understand their needs, interests and requirements in order to connect the member with the appropriate department or specialist. You will be highly expert and knowledgeable about the full range of services offered by Ten and will use your superb communications skills to speak to members in a way that is beneficial for the member and sustainable for the business.
Who are we?
Ten is the global leader in the highest quality lifestyle and travel concierge services. We are profitable, with revenues of £30+ million and are growing at over 40% pa, led by the UK (our home market), and our 17 strong global office network. Two million wealthy people currently use our services through corporate schemes and our private membership network. We have the model, team, platform, investment and ambitions to become the world’s largest and most trusted service.
We are passionate about providing exceptional service and using our insider know-how, contacts and buying power to help our members get the most from life, wherever they are in the world. With worldwide offices we are growing fast and are seeking a passionate, motivated and resourceful individual to join tour team on a permanent basis.
To see how are we able to go that one step further when delivering exactly what our members ask for, please watch this short video from our CEO Alex Cheatle to find out https://vimeo.com/142122548
We are looking for:
- Upbeat and energetic individuals who are passionate about quality customer service.
- Ideally, previous experience working in customer service handling a high volume of calls.
- Engaging individuals who love getting to know our member to better understand their needs, interests and requirements to best handle their enquiry.
- People who can use their initiative and creativity to best meet the needs of our members.
- Someone to builds a relationship and gain the trust of our customers.
Your working hours will be between 7am - 7pm Tuesday - Saturday.
- A competitive salary and performance related bonus
- Access to lots of great travel and entertainment discounts
- A full month off every 5 years
- The opportunity for real career development. All staff are encouraged to incorporate their aspirations and interests into their career.
The environment is modern, friendly & vibrant and everybody who joins Ten has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business.
To find out more about working at Ten, hear from some of our people and have a sneak peek at our offices, please watch this short video here.