Ten is looking for an image editor to join its fast-growing international product team. Our Product team is the fastest growing in the business, there's never been a more exciting time to join as we expand our online presence.
The role is to select beautiful and engaging imagery for our Ten Platforms in order to reinforce both our brand values and those of our clients and to select or create video content to support our wider online content offering.
However, pleaste note, the main emphasis of this role will be on sourcing photography rather than film.
- Sourcing appropriate images for the subject matter
- Clearing and negotiating rights of the reproduction of images
- Conducting an effective search at commercial photo libraries, private or state collections, museums and archives, using the web, as well as older methods of cataloguing such as card indexes and library catalogues
- Analysing and managing images of every format, including digital files, transparencies, prints, and illustrations, for defects, both technical and aesthetic
- Storing images safely as appropriate to the format
- Negotiating finance such as budgeting, pricing and fee agreements
- Coming up with on brand imagery and great ideas, keeping within budget
- Overseeing the picture desk admin which will include invoicing, budgeting, picture credits, syndication
Ten provides award-winning intelligent support to private members, corporate clients and professional communities. Our lifestyle concierge business has offices all over the world and is growing fast.
We are passionate about service and use our insider know-how, contacts and buying power to help our members get the most from life, wherever they are in the world. We organise everything from luxury travel and gift buying to access to exclusive restaurants, clubs and events.
To see how are we able to go that one step further when delivering exactly what our members ask for, please watch this short video from our CEO Alex Cheatle to find out https://vimeo.com/142122548
To find out more about working at Ten, hear from some of our people and have a sneak peek at our offices, please watch this short video here.
Competencies and attributes
A competitive salary with regular pay reviews
- Access to lots of great travel, dining and entertainment discounts
- A paid month off every five years
- Team and office-wide social events
The environment is modern, friendly and vibrant and everybody who joins Ten has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business.
Based in London this role can be either part time or full time and is a permanent role. September 2017 start date.