Who are we?
Ten is the global leader in the highest quality lifestyle and travel concierge services. We are profitable, with revenues of £30+ million and are growing at over 40% pa, led by the UK (our home market), and our 17 strong global office network. Two million wealthy people currently use our services through corporate schemes and our private membership network. We have the model, team, platform, investment and ambitions to become the world’s largest and most trusted service.
We are passionate about providing exceptional service and using our insider know-how, contacts and buying power to help our members get the most from life, wherever they are in the world. With worldwide offices we are growing fast and are seeking a passionate, motivated and resourceful individual to join tour team on a permanent basis.
To see how are we able to go that one step further when delivering exactly what our members ask for, please watch this short video from our CEO Alex Cheatle to find out https://vimeo.com/142122548
You will support the Head of Travel Supplier Relations and Member Communications team with the key responsibilities required to ensure that Ten’s new Global Hotel Collection (GHC) Brochure is fully funded through the financial contributions of each participating hotel and that the Member Communications team have all the necessary hotel-led content (copy and imagery) required to successfully produce the brochure.
Please note this is a fixed term contract for three - four months
To ensure the successful funding of the GHC Brochure and supply of suitable content, the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Collating the key sales contact details of each of the partnered GHC hotels we are proposing to invite
- Sending out the proposal, via e-mail, outlining the opportunity and costs to each of the participating hotels
- Following up with each hotel, as and when necessary, to ensure successful financial commitment from each
- Tracking and monitoring the progress of committed funding – ensuring we are on track to hit revenue targets
- Once commitment has been received from each hotel, supporting the Member Communications team with sourcing content and imagery from each hotels’ sales team
- Working with Finance on the invoicing of brochure support and collection of funds, as and when required, to ensure that all contributions are collected in a timely manner
- Working with the Member Communications team to ensure that the hotels have each signed off content prior to printing
- Ensuring all of the above are completed in advance of set agreed deadlines
- General product support as required
- A product or sales executive role, ideally within the luxury travel sector.
- Broad working knowledge and understanding of luxury hotels – both global brands and independent hotels.
- A good understanding of the brochure production process.
- A natural communicator who can demonstrate the ability to sell, influence and persuade at a senior level.
- Naturally commercially minded and driven.
- Strong administration, time-management and organisational skills.
- A competitive salary and performance related bonus
- Access to lots of great travel and entertainment discounts
- The opportunity for real career development. All staff are encouraged to incorporate their aspirations and interests into their career.
The environment is modern, friendly & vibrant and everybody who joins Ten has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business.
To find out more about working at Ten, hear from some of our people and have a sneak peek at our offices, please watch this short video here.