VIP Lifestyle Manager - Arabic Speaking - Night Shifts
Who are you?
We are seeking a passionate, motivated and resourceful Lifestyle Manager to join the Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) Lifestyle Team.
In this role, you will be responsible for the request management of our UHNW and high profile members. Your primary focus is developing and nurturing a strong relationship of trust and rapport to best understand their lifestyle needs and challenges in order to provide them with the very best support. You will work proactively with the members and also work alongside Ten’s specialist lifestyle managers to project manage their requests from start through to completion.
By working closely with the experts at Ten you will ensure that what we know of our members is well understood throughout the business and used to deliver a tailored exceptional service that we aim for our members to feel they can’t live without. Where your in-depth knowledge of the member means you are best placed to manage their requests you will. These requests can vary from luxury personal shopping and gift suggestions to sourcing sought after “sold out” tickets to events, booking high end restaurants and party or event planning.
Who are we?
Ten is the global leader in the highest quality lifestyle and travel concierge services. We are profitable, with revenues of £30+ million and are growing at over 40% pa, led by the UK (our home market), and our 17 strong global office network. Two million wealthy people currently use our services through corporate schemes and our private membership network. We have the model, team, platform, investment and ambitions to become the world’s largest and most trusted service.
We are passionate about providing exceptional service and using our insider know-how, contacts and buying power to help our members get the most from life, wherever they are in the world. With worldwide offices we are growing fast and are seeking a passionate, motivated and resourceful individual to join tour team on a permanent basis.
To see how are we able to go that one step further when delivering exactly what our members ask for, please watch this short video from our CEO Alex Cheatle to find out https://vimeo.com/142122548
Your responsibilities will include:
- Having an in-depth understanding of your members’ lifestyle needs, interests and requirements
- Establish clear, detailed and thorough briefs from members
- Researching the best options to meet and exceed the lifestyle requirements of the member
- Always go above and beyond on your members’ requests
- Proactively offering tailored lifestyle suggestions to your members to maximise the value they get from the service
- Acting as an advisor and advocate to both the member and your colleagues to facilitate good effective communication, including any required translating of responses to the member
- Ensure members’ expectations are managed within the agreed deadlines
- Always act in the best interest of your members, ensuring their needs are met
- Ensure quality information is held on members’ profiles including their personal preferences
- Work with the member satisfaction ambassador to resolve and own all customer complaints relating to your members
- Experience in working with UHNW Middle Eastern clients and families, understanding their requirements
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for customer service is a must
- A fantastic talent for delighting customers who expect the finest service
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Embraces a complex, busy and dynamic work environment
- Supplier management and negotiation skills
- Computer literate to a high level and proficient with all Microsoft Office programmes (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- A competitive salary and performance related bonus
- Access to lots of great travel and entertainment discounts
- A full month off every 5 years
- The opportunity for real career development. All staff are encouraged to incorporate their aspirations and interests into their career.
The environment is modern, friendly & vibrant and everybody who joins Ten has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business.
To find out more about working at Ten, hear from some of our people and have a sneak peek at our offices, please watch this short video here.