Process Design Lead
Who are we?
Ten is the global leader in the highest quality lifestyle and travel concierge services. We are passionate about providing exceptional service and using our insider know-how, contacts and buying power to help our members get the most from life, wherever they are in the world. Please have a look at the following video from our CEO Alex Cheatle, who explains how are we able to go that one step further when delivering exactly what our members ask for https://vimeo.com/142122548
Since 2003 we’ve been combining our unique expert-led model with proprietary technology, and 2015 saw us create a whole new competitive advantage with our first-to-market B2B2C technology platform. We are growing fast, at over 40% pa, led by the UK (our home market) and our 18 strong global office network. Two million wealthy people currently use our services through corporate schemes and our private membership network. We have the model, team, platform, investment and ambitions to become the world’s largest and most trusted service.
We are now looking for a Process Design Lead to work as part of a multi stakeholder team to design and deliver world-class, user centred, services that meet our discerning members’ needs and our exacting clients’ standards.
The Process Design Lead will be responsible for strategically planning and addressing the immense complexity of multi-touch point experiences. You’ll take into account the entire ecosystem – including our people, services, products, and members. Scale, global, volume, and complexity will excite you; driving you to design service processes that add value by being useful, usable, effective, efficient, desirable, and differentiated.
You’ll work alongside our CEO and Chief Product Officer, and the rest of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT), to:
- Identify areas of process improvement across the business, mapping them
- Find the failure points in our experience, service delivery model, and process flow
- Develop strong hypotheses, collaboratively – and then test them
- Ask more of the “what if?” questions we are passionate, as a business, about asking
- Extract, codify, and leverage the combined strengths and knowledge of the SLT
- Facilitate the “this is what great looks like” conversations we already love to have
- Ensure that solutions take into consideration the business’ architecture requirements
This key role supports the delivery of projects and programmes across all of our 18 owned offices, as a truly global business. You’ll work closely with supporting functions including Operations, Product (including Software Development and User Experience Design), Client Services, Business Development, Commercial, Finance, and IT.
“No two days are the same” is an oft-used cliché in many roles, but it is especially applicable to this role.
Your average week could include tasks as varied as:
- Ensuring that service design progress is communicated across the SLT, and wider business
- Analysing, optimising and documenting complex user workflows (employees and members)
- Hosting stakeholder workshops to collaboratively create new service models
- Create and review artefacts, documents, research, and insights
- Socialising ideas and concepts with a wide range of stakeholders
- Validating conformance of ideas and concepts
- Collaborating with our Product team – including UXD, UID, Developers, QA, and PM
- Conducting and disseminating insights on emerging trends and competitive analysis
- Curating (sometimes conflicting) views from internal experts, finding the common DNA
- Identifying and eliminating known and unknown pain points
- Mapping end-to-end processes
- Making complexity comprehensible
- Assessing and sharing learnings from both within and outside our core sector
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Comfortable with multi stakeholder environments, challenging thinking at any level
- Deeply analytical with outstanding numeric reasoning skills
- A decisive and pragmatic decision maker
- Dominant enough to push a hypothesis forward, steady enough to absorb lots of information
- Skilled at communicating
- Used to providing clarity and relevance when explaining things
- Able to turn to experience in designing complex service models
- Able to show excellent aptitude for creative thinking, and multi-subject contribution
- Used to fast-paced, ever-evolving, always-on environments
- Genuinely interested in what we do; we think it’s fascinating, you should too
- A competitive salary and performance related bonus
- Access to lots of great travel and entertainment discounts
- A full month off every 5 years
- The opportunity for real career development. All staff are encouraged to incorporate their aspirations and interests into their career.
The environment is modern, friendly & vibrant and everybody who joins Ten has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business.
To find out more about working lat Ten, hear from some of our people and have a sneak peek at our offices, please watch this short video here.