Part time Cantonese and Mandarin Customer Service Advisor
Do you speak Cantonese and Mandarin fluently?
Are you a confident, natural organizer?
Are you passionate about helping people?
Yes? Read on…
Ten is looking for passionate, motivated and resourceful individuals to join our fast-growing China UK team. As a Lifestyle Manager no two days are ever the same. You will use your knowledge, contacts and know-how to deal with interesting and often complex requests. As a Language Specialist, you will primarily be dealing in the following areas; Travel, Retail and Entertainment including restaurant and ticket knowledge. You will use your expertise to help our members get the most from their lives, whilst growing knowledge within you team and across the company as a whole. You will use your research and communication skills to provide personalized solutions to our members request within specified time frames.
Who are we?
Ten is the global leader in the highest quality lifestyle and travel concierge services. We are profitable, with revenues of £30+ million and are growing at over 40% pa, led by the UK (our home market), and our 17 strong global office network. Two million wealthy people currently use our services through corporate schemes and our private membership network. We have the model, team, platform, investment and ambitions to become the world’s largest and most trusted service.
We are passionate about providing exceptional service and using our insider know-how, contacts and buying power to help our members get the most from life, wherever they are in the world. With worldwide offices we are growing fast and are seeking a passionate, motivated and resourceful individual to join tour team on a permanent basis.
To see how are we able to go that one step further when delivering exactly what our members ask for, please watch this short video from our CEO Alex Cheatle to find out https://vimeo.com/142122548
The ideal candidate will have:
- Fluency in Candtonese and Mandarin at native business level (in addition to English)
- Related experience in hospitality or retail customer service
- Exceptional verbal and interpersonal skills when dealing with members, suppliers and clients, working in a calm and professional manner at all times
- The ability to work independently and perform well with little supervision
- Dedication to customer satisfaction and a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, acting with tact and diplomacy and demonstrating excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- An enthusiasm to work with an emphasis for detail and follow through as required. The highest customer service standards are expected and must be maintained at all times
- Fluency in Cantonese (other than English & Mandarin) would be advantageous
- The ideal candidate will also have a background in travel, especially with GDS and flights experience
Please note that we can only accept applications if you have the right to work in the UK for 6 months minimum.
Length of the contract: 6-month fixed term, with possibility to become full time permanent role
Your working hours will be shift based, mainly between 2pm - 11pm Monday to Sunday with a minimum of 20 hours each week.
- A competitive salary and performance related bonus
- Access to lots of great travel and entertainment discounts.
- The opportunity for real career development. All staff are encouraged to incorporate their aspirations and interests into their career.
The environment is modern, friendly & vibrant and everybody who joins Ten has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business.