Service Ambassador - Part time (Cantonese and Mandarin) - London
Do you speak Cantonese and Mandarin fluently?
Are you a confident, natural organizer?
Do you value exceptional customer service?
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
Yes? Read on…
Ten is one of the world's leading lifestyle and corporate concierge providers. Ten provides award-winning intelligent support to private members, corporate clients and professional communities. We are looking for passionate, motivated and resourceful people to join our fast-growing, dynamic team in London .
Working in the front line Service Ambassador team your ultimate purpose is to deliver exceptional customer service to ensure the member has the best experience each time they call.
You will handle a high volume of calls and need to engage with the member to understand their needs, interests and requirements in order to connect the member with the appropriate department or specialist. You will be highly expert and knowledgeable about the full range of services offered by Ten and will use your superb communications skills to speak to members in a way that is beneficial for the member and sustainable for the business.
Who are we?
We pioneered the concept of lifestyle management, and have been at the forefront of exceptional service for nearly 20 years. Our mission is to be the world's most trusted service platform. Since 1998 we've combined always-on, personalised, premium, and specialist knowledge - with world class expert led customer service - and continuous innovation in technology. Today, we serve up to 60 million members in 35 countries around the world, working with more than 40 corporate partners, from 18 offices located in the most important wealth centres.
To see how are we able to go that one step further when delivering exactly what our members ask for, please watch this short video from our CEO Alex Cheatle to find out https://vimeo.com/142122548
The ideal candidate will have:
- Upbeat and energetic individuals who are passionate about quality customer service
- Ideally, previous experience working in customer service handling a high volume of calls
- Passion getting to know our member to better understand their needs, interests and requirements to best handle their enquiry
- Initiative and creativity to best meet the needs of our members
- Ability to build a relationship and gain the trust of our customers
- Ability to work independently and perform well with little supervision
- Exceptional verbal and interpersonal skills when dealing with members, suppliers and clients, working in a calm and professional manner at all times
- An enthusiasm to work with an emphasis for detail and follow through as required. The highest customer service standards are expected and must be maintained at all times
- Dedication to customer satisfaction and a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, acting with tact and diplomacy and demonstrating excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin (in addition to English)
Your working hours will be shift based, Monday to Sunday with a minimum of 20 hours each week.
- A competitive salary and performance related bonus
- Access to lots of great travel and entertainment discounts.
- The opportunity for real career development. All staff are encouraged to incorporate their aspirations and interests into their career.
The environment is modern, friendly & vibrant and everybody who joins Ten has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business.