Marketing Communications Lead
Who are we?
Ten is the global leader in the highest quality lifestyle and travel concierge services. We are passionate about providing exceptional service and using our insider know-how, contacts and buying power to help our members get the most from life, wherever they are in the world. Please have a look at the following video from our CEO Alex Cheatle, who explains how are we able to go that one step further when delivering exactly what our members ask for https://vimeo.com/142122548
Since 2003 we’ve been combining our unique expert-led model with proprietary technology, and 2015 saw us create a whole new competitive advantage with our first-to-market B2B2C technology platform. We are growing fast, at over 40% pa, led by the UK (our home market) and our 18 strong global office network. Two million wealthy people currently use our services through corporate schemes and our private membership network. We have the model, team, platform, investment and ambitions to become the world’s largest and most trusted service.
We are now looking for a Marketing Communications Lead to work as part of a multi stakeholder team to create and execute world-class communications strategies that resonate with our clients, employees, and shareholders.
The Marketing Communications Lead will be responsible for liaising with internal stakeholders and crafting communications messages that deliver cut-through, build Ten’s media profile(s), and deliver tangible results against agreed objectives.
You’ll work alongside our CEO and Chief Product Officer – as well as our Investor Relations Manager and an appointed specialist agency – to:
- Research and respond to press enquiries
- Research proactive story ideas, case studies, and commentary
- Develop and deliver a consistent and on-brand flow of news, based on key business events
- Produce media briefing materials, and develop the Senior Leadership Team’s media skills
- Prepare for live issues management, including the compilation of official lines
- Manage an events and speaker schedule for our senior executives
- Draft and distribute news releases, leveraging media relationships
- Own Ten Group’s corporate social media profiles and content strategies
- Keeping social media content relevant and up to date
- Maintaining and developing new content for the specific areas of the corporate website ensuing
- Manage internal distribution of external communications manages
- Lead on internal / employee engagement communications
This key role primarily supports Head Office (London) activity – but some global content will be required for our 17 additional offices worldwide.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive knowledge of communications and brand building principles
- The ability to create both strategies and tactical plans
- Sound written and verbal communications skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- An almost-obsessive attention to detail
- Expert strategic and proactive leadership and presence
- Outstanding active listening skills
- Outstanding critical thinking skills
- Team-oriented working skills as well as the ability to thrive independently
- The ability to drive a high volume of work completion
- A competitive salary and performance related bonus
- Access to lots of great travel and entertainment discounts
- A full month off every 5 years
- The opportunity for real career development. All staff are encouraged to incorporate their aspirations and interests into their career.
The environment is modern, friendly & vibrant and everybody who joins Ten has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business.
To find out more about working at Ten, hear from some of our people and have a sneak peek at our offices, please watch this short video here.