Luxury Travel Specialist - French Speaking, Ski knowledge preferable.
- A travel consultant who loves working in the travel industry?
- The person your friends always turn to for suggestions on their holiday destinations?
- Always ‘in the know’ about all the new hotel openings about town and best places to go on holiday to?
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced and fun working environment?
Yes? Read on…
As a Travel Consultant you should expect a role that will be based predominately on phone and email. You will be fulfilling leisure travel requests on behalf of high net worth members, including luxury journeys, complex flight itineraries covering several destinations, European beach holiday packages and straightforward hotel bookings worldwide. Your exceptional customer service skills, commercial judgement, skilful use of travel research and booking technology, and passion for travel will deliver superb member satisfaction, high levels of supplier revenue and repeat usage of Ten for travel and other jobs throughout the business.
Who are we?
Ten is the global leader in the highest quality lifestyle and travel concierge services. We are profitable, with revenues of £30+ million and are growing at over 40% pa, led by the UK (our home market), and our 17 strong global office network. Two million wealthy people currently use our services through corporate schemes and our private membership network. We have the model, team, platform, investment and ambitions to become the world’s largest and most trusted service.
We are passionate about providing exceptional service and using our insider know-how, contacts and buying power to help our members get the most from life, wherever they are in the world. With worldwide offices we are growing fast and are seeking a passionate, motivated and resourceful individual to join tour team on a permanent basis.
To see how are we able to go that one step further when delivering exactly what our members ask for, please watch this short video from our CEO Alex Cheatle to find out https://vimeo.com/142122548
We are looking for:
- Energetic and motivated team players who enjoy the challenge of meeting and beating targets.
- People who are passionate about delivering high quality personalised support and have excellent research skills.
- People who can use their initiative and creativity to best meet the needs of our members.
- Proven track record in European leisure sales as well as worldwide itineraries.
- Fluency in English and French is required.
- Experience in a retail environment or Tour operator is a must.
- Previous experience working with Amadeus or a similar GDS is a must, ticketing experience is a plus.
- Specialist ski knowledge would be an advantage.
- A competitive salary and performance related bonus.
- Access to lots of great travel and entertainment discounts.
- A full month off every 5 years.
- The opportunity for real career development. All staff are encouraged to incorporate their aspirations and interests into their career.
The environment is modern, friendly & vibrant and everybody who joins Ten has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business.
To find out more about working at Ten, hear from some of our people and have a sneak peek at our offices, please watch this short video here.