Dining Specialist - French & Spanish speaking
A ‘foodie’ who loves to eat out in the best places?
The person your friends always ask where to book for that special occasion?
Always ‘in the know’ about all the new openings about town?
Someone who thrives in a fast paced and fun working environment?
Yes? Read on…
As a Restaurants Specialist you will genuinely enjoy sharing your in-depth knowledge of restaurants and passion for food with our members. You will use your expertise to help our members to select and make the best possible bookings to suit their specifications and meet their deadlines. Some requests will be straight forward such as checking availability and making bookings. Others, however, will be more unusual and will require tenacity and excellent problem-solving skills. You will use your knowledge, contacts and expertise to ensure our members request gets fulfilled to the best it possibly can.
A passion for restaurants is a must and you must enjoy and be excited about food. Varied knowledge of different cuisines in France, Spain and worldwide will be an advantage.
Who are we?
Ten is the global leader in the highest quality lifestyle and travel concierge services. We are profitable, with revenues of £30+ million and are growing at over 40% pa, led by the UK (our home market), and our 17 strong global office network. Two million wealthy people currently use our services through corporate schemes and our private membership network. We have the model, team, platform, investment and ambitions to become the world’s largest and most trusted service.
We are passionate about providing exceptional service and using our insider know-how, contacts and buying power to help our members get the most from life, wherever they are in the world. With worldwide offices we are growing fast and are seeking a passionate, motivated and resourceful Restaurant Specialist to join tour team on a permanent basis.
To see how are we able to go that one step further when delivering exactly what our members ask for, please watch this short video from our CEO Alex Cheatle to find out https://vimeo.com/142122548
We are looking for:
- Motivated team players who enjoy the challenge of meeting and beating targets.
- People who are passionate about delivering high-quality personalised support and have excellent research skills.
- People who can use their initiative and creativity to best meet the needs of our members.
- Someone who is a great foodie and familiar with different cuisines in France and Spain and worldwide.
- Fluent in French and Spanish
Please note the shift pattern for this role is working a mostly fixed working pattern of Tuesday to Saturday.
Remuneration and Benefits
- A competitive salary and performance related bonus
- Access to lots of great travel and entertainment discounts
- A full month off every 5 years
- The opportunity for real career development. All staff are encouraged to incorporate their aspirations and interests into their career.
To find out more about working at Ten, hear from some of our people and have a sneak peek at our offices, please watch this short video here.